Monday, 19 March 2012

Facebook Woes

I'm addicted to Facebook.  Every day just as when the sun starts to rise in the East, I'll log-in to my Facebook account to check on the latest updates.  I find some information very useful; however, there're some postings by weirdos which are very repulsive indeed.  Attention-seeking, I guess. 

I find it pathetic when people posted their personal lives such as their marital conflicts on Facebook.  There're also people who seemed deranged as their postings are really out of this world, out of the normal function of a normal mind.

To me, it seems that those people are walking naked without them being aware of it.

There're some people who do not even know how to control their 'Privacy Settings' letting the whole world read their postings and view their photos.  Or, maybe it was deliberately done.