Monday, 19 March 2012

Freaking BORED

It's our lunch break now, don't feel like going out of the comfy office.  Facing the PC monitor, updating my blogsite.
Believe it or not, earlier I've googled and discovered that the nasi ayam penyet which I had at 1130 hrs this morning had 1,350 calories in it.  OMG!!!  I calculated quickly and it would take about 4.5 hours of doing vigorous aero-dance workouts to get rid of that large amount of calories. 
What does that mean?  It means I would have to skip my dinner tonight.  What would that be like?  It would be like hell to my poor tummy!!!

Extracted from the internet:
Quote 
There are 1350 calories in 1 serving of Nasi Ayam Penyet.
Calorie breakdown: 6% fat, 40% carbs, 54% protein.

Unquote

http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=fjrd&rid=1640022

Conclusion:  No dinner tonight and for the next three nights; same goes for lunch - No lunch 2mrw and for the next 3 days.  Aaarggggghhhh!!!!