Monday, 19 March 2012

Nasi Ayam Penyet

It has been about 3 weeks since my last entry.  Have been busily Face-booking and also, just plain lazy to update my blog.
My hormones have gone bananas.  This morning, I had an egg burger for breakfast @ 0730 hrs with a mug of tea with milk.  At 0930 hrs, I felt hungry, took an apple.  Woo!!!  Imagine... Healthy eating.  By 1100 hrs, the onslaught of a throbbing headache began. 

Made a quick phone call to the HQ canteen checking if they've nasi ayam penyet on their menu today.  And, yes, they've.  I placed a take-away order.


By 1130 hrs, I had an early lunch of nasi ayam penyet in my office. The sambal was very spicy but yummy.  Within 10 minutes, I've gobbled down the whole lot.  No, I didn't take the 2 pcs of fried tempe and raw veggie.  I left them in the container for the maggots to munch on later, in the trash bin.